Monday, October 3, 2011

custom decal with your signature for your bike...

okay, if you googled this because you want a sticker like this for your bike, stop reading...now.
I recently did a bike for this fellow that wanted his signature on the bike, holy fucking shit that is lame, lame lame. I, in the name of rent, and food, agreed to this. It was humiliating to ask my decal guys to do this.
The pathetic part, is that this person didn't design nor did he build his bike. I don't really care if my name appears on the frames, but even if I did, it wouldn't be my signature!
If you feel offended, good. Get a sharpie out, and scribble your name on your top tube or wherever, and then see how long it takes before you are cracking out the acetone to wipe it off.
As for this guy, good luck, it was placed under the requisite metallic flake clear coat he wanted over the top...ugh.

3 comments: