Monday, October 3, 2011

buy livewrong tee shirt here!

so made some more of these beauties for the folks out there looking to let that assclown know what a collossal douche he is.
On other notes, fall is rolling in and I am cranking on some cross frames this week. Why is it folks must have such spendy rides for cross? I can remember when having STI on your bike (or ergo for you campy fags)(or Sachs, for you retro grouch assclowns like me!) was considered high brow. I got my ass chewed by the guy I was riding for (don't get pissy, it was a free loaner frame and I never considered it anything more) when I dumped his bike after a swap in the pits while racing at Umass. Anyhow, if you are going out and buying new stuff to hang on a cross bike, perhaps you ought to consider just how strange you are.
While on the subject of strange, apparently I unknowlingly annoyed a customer the other day when I commented on the temperatures getting colder. A friend, Jeremy, was present and started to laugh the moment the woman left, telling me she immediately did a self inspection of her chest (I said 'cold', not nippy you sick bastards!). Anyhow, good thing I didn't pick up on it, I would have lost my composure for sure. If the lady that had that moment of misplaced self conciousness reads this, I am very sorry, I was actually talking about the air temps.
Lastly, while I have your attention, let me gripe about shipping. Folks, don't ask me to EVER ship your bike overnight. I cannot think of any moment in the world when shipping something like that by air overnight was remotely justifiable. This thing, this toy, is not worth the cost or frustration, or most importantly, the WASTE that results from such a venture. Stop being so damn lame and be patient, its like a cheap date where you get a homerun on the first date, the anticipation and all that is lost the moment it arrives (and the bill is probably as close as you can get to the medical care you will require afterwards too). Horrible analogy, but what can you expect from a tool like me.
Stay tuned for more drivel, or just come by the shop and get it in person... just don't look at your nipples if I say its cold out, if they are nipping out I will just tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment