Thursday, February 24, 2011

titanium time...

so after a slight hiatus from blogging I am back! we are a visual society and it seems like the pics I post end up being searchable by google, and that is pretty cool, since I know pictures can sell better than my mindless drivel.
As of late, I am completing a batch of titanium, and have completed the carbon steel 29er frames ordered.
Additionally, I have been working with Johnny Oconnor on revamping my tooling for a more production type operation to ensure more repeatability. Why? so that I can fill orders faster by having stock frames on hand and keep rear ends on hand...yes, I said something about hand and rear end...(insert beavis laugh)
To entice folks into the edwin fold I have reduced prices, and they will stay there, because it is absolutely nuts to pay twice as much for the same thing I offer, but mainly because the whole point of edwin is to offer that custom feel and uniqueness to everyone, not just the rich guy that bought it as a status symbol.
Have to watch what I say here, it is the internet...
Anyhow, stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment