Monday, February 14, 2011

new tee shirts are in, and the shop is coming together nicely!

The new edwin tee shirts showed today, totally a luxury purchase, but what the hell right? I am so happy with them because they have the awesome artwork that Kevin Nierman did for me, super cool!
Been busy with getting the last bits of the shop set up, and of course built seven frames in the past week, they go to paint tomorrow! I am obviously tired, but happy to be making progress.
The retail and repair side of things is something I am looking forward to. Its funny that I didn't just do this from the start, but perhaps its like all good things... they take time.
New things are brewing, the carbon and steel frames, and new rigid forks too! I am interested to see how these come out and will post pics.
The weather has been great and I can see riders out and about everyday now, time for me to start riding too! I am so happy to be finally set up in park city, with a great shop and a great community to do business with. If you are ever in the area, please come on by, just type in edwin cycles in google maps and you will get the address.

No comments:

Post a Comment