Tuesday, September 6, 2011

tour des suds 2011

just put the final touches on the tour des suds bike! what a great bike I must say, and for a great cause. Shit, if you own a shop in this town and are selling and servicing bikes its nuts not to contribute what you can. I honestly am way too broke to donate 2k, but I can donate my labor and some time to build up a bike frame and some parts, and broker some help from quality bicycle products to get the rest set. (thanks quality!)
I had a great ride yesterday, my one day off a month, and was reminded how happy I am to be here. Its expensive to live here, but rich folks need poor folks to do menial work right?
Getting ready for winter, added a new website to show off what hopefully will be an excellent collection of bikes, frames and parts on consignment to help folks who just love to hunt for bits.
Its pouring rain out, looks like I am driving tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment